Tuesday,March 9

HEEEEYYYYYYyyyyyyy.....

i screwed myself now..cant think of what i must/suppose to do..i even ignored my homework.im sooooooooooooo left behind..*sigh*

today,Christian ask me if i can go LIVERPOOL(its just a small coffee house).I wanted to follow him and play billard or pool.no matter what it is called i love the game with 9-8 balls.UN-fucking-FORTUNATELY,i cant go out.i had a family activity to do which is flying kites at LUAK ESPLANADE..kinda fun though..but i messed up a little.i broke my kite..T.T

went home around 7..i felt really tired.when i got home,walk straight away into my room then switch ON the laptop..and link to 'YOUTUBE'..and played "she's a genius" by Jet..quite a fun song to listen to..hoping to play it for this year's concert..

chow


0 comments:

Post a Comment